You can help fix the problem. Spay or neuter your pet.
SPAY/NEUTER PROGRAMS FROM NKLA COALITION PARTNERS
NKLA Coalition partners offer many different options to help you spay or neuter your pet. It’s possible that your pet may even qualify for a discounted or free spay/neuter surgery. Please note that services for community cats will vary.
Featured S/N Events
FIX YOUR CAT FOR FREE!
ON DECEMBER 24
NKLA coalition partner fixnation
Appointments & General Inquiries:
Christmas Eve Special, Wednesday December 24, ONLY! FixNation is offering free spay or neuter for pet cats. Offer also includes FREE FVRCP Vaccine, FREE Rabies Vaccine, and FREE Found Animals Foundation Microchip with Lifetime Registration. Call today to make your appointment or book online here. Availability is filling up fast. Limit 3 cats per family.
Spay and Neuter FAQs
How long does S/N take? It depends on the animal’s breed, age, temperament and other factors.
What age should I S/N my pet? As early as 8 weeks old in many cases. However, you should always consult your vet.
Is it a difficult procedure? Spaying and neutering are routine procedures, and complications are rare.
WHY YOU SHOULD SPAY AND NEUTER
- You prevent unwanted litters of puppies and kittens.
- It helps prevent “marking” inside your home.
- Your pet is less likely to get certain types of cancer.
- There are discount programs to make the surgery affordable.
- Male dogs and cats won’t be as inclined to try to run away.
- Females won’t go into heat.
- Spaying and neutering your pet is good for the community.
- Bottom line is it saves lives, and is better for your pet!